How do your colleagues perceive marketing?
Topic: How do your colleagues perceive marketing? If you are a marketer in a scaling business, the first audience you should be characterising is your colleagues. How they perceive marketing has a direct impact on how effective you can be in your role. Let’s take a look at how they might see it, and what you can do about it.
In this session a group of senior marketers talk about how they are perceived, and how you can shift perception to a more strategic view.
- See: Background blog post
- See: The write-up
Here are the LInkedIn profiles of the contributors to this discussion:
- Bryony Thomas, Watertight Marketing
- Rachael Wheatley, Watertight Marketing
- Franco de la Croix-Vaubois, Event Organisers' Network
- Sara Parker, EPSRC CDT in Distributed Algorithms
- Emma Cox, Watts Group
- Michelle Hayman, Marketing Consultant
- Liz Davidson, QRoutes
- Peter Baynes, Marketing Consultant
- Claire Clarke, Martin's Rubber
- Chris Turner, Marketing Consultant
- Isobel Horswell, Ntegrity
To join us live next time, head to watertightmarketing.com/wednesday