Getting buy-in on your marketing budget
Topic: Many people not in the marketing team have a view that marketing budgets are not always well justified. They can come across as more of a cost rather than being activities from which the business can derive real – even long-term – value. So how do you go about justifying the budget that you feel is necessary to support the business? Who do you need to talk to in order to gain support for it?
Here are the LinkedIn profiles of the contributors to this discussion:
- Bryony Thomas, Watertight Marketing
- Rachael Wheatley, Watertight Marketing
- Cheryl Crichton, Marketing Consultant
- Su Copeland, Marketing Consultant
- Michelle Hayman, Marketing Consultant
- Peter Baynes, Marketing Consultant
- Chris Turner, Marketing Consultant
- James Barrass-Banks, Institute of Occupational Medicine
To join us live next time, head to watertightmarketing.com/wednesday
Get a weekly dose of marketing clarity - Subscribe to our newsletter here.